Saturday, May 15, 2010

May showers and the 2010 Golf Tourney

The Will Reno Memorial Golf tournament was in May like last year but a little more rainy that in years past! We played on a team with Adam Dixon and Matt Brooks. I don't think I have improved an ounce since I started playing once a year four years ago but Adam and I love riding around in the golf cart together and taking photos!


Ashton with a giant hot dog! I wore my ski jacket...it kept me warm all day! I love this picture of Adam in the rain!

Susie with a good swing above and then below the boys decided to all line up and take shots at the island below!



Rain or shine it is always good to be outside! I think everyone took long hot showers that night!



Adam's baseball team is the White Sox. We are lucky because they play KC Royals frequently. We were able to go to a game the Friday before and enjoy the Friday night fireworks - They really know how to put on a show!
The ladies at my VA job were so sweet to give me a shower before my wedding. Aren't nurses great!?! We went to the Webster House which is a really nice antique store and restaurant and we had a lovely lunch. (http://www.websterhousekc.com/) Thanks VA sistas!
Adam took me out to celebrate being done with the semester. I have 3 semester left until I complete my studies to be a CNS - a branch of advanced practice nursing. I could NOT be doing everything without the support of my loving fiance! I feel blessed and very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment