Sunday, May 9, 2010

First part of February

In the first part of February we adjusted to life back in Kansas City. Adam continues to play with the Kansas City Civic Orchestra (http://kccivic.org/) and I love getting the chance to hear him play and see how handsome he is in a tux!
We spend a lot of time picking out the colors for the wedding and settled on blue. I think that I changed my mind a few times before we were decided:-) My sweet Mau Mau (my mom's mom) died at the beginning of the year and my mom was able to come home to see her before she died and then be there for the funeral in New Orleans. Mom then came to see me and we were able to find her a blue mother of the bride dress. It was so great to have my mom in town!

We got to eat dinner one night with the Renos. Fran is a great cook and it was fun to catch up!
Valentines day is the middle of February and Adam and I celebrated with Sushi and a night on the town to hear the symphony.


This was one of the Valentines presents...practical but we are looking forward to getting to use it soon when we are able to live in the same home!

No comments:

Post a Comment