Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last days in CA and Snow!

I dropped Adam off at the airport the next day and then spent some additional time in California just visiting with some friends! One particularly that I love seeing was my cousin Marcelle. I also got to meet the guy she is dating and have a really nice dinner. Made me miss living in the city!
We spent a day in Davis with Gail. You can see where Abigail gets all of her funny faces from!

Adam's Dad works for Carter's baby clothing we have gotten so many cute outfits and many friends in KC with kids have benefited. Thanks Bob! Olivia is sporting one of the cute jackets above! Adam picked me up from the airport in KC and not long after it snowed and snowed and snowed. I think we had 36" this winter!


I have enjoyed several great meals from Adam over the last months. Below is one of his fish dishes. His brother is a chef in Philadelphia so he gets some ideas from him simplified and then some from the Internet. What did we do without the Internet:-) Thanks for cooking Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment