Sunday, May 9, 2010

April Showers

The house stayed on the market through April with lots of visitors to see what was in 928 East Elizabeth St but no actual bites.....April was also filled with great time at the Shelter where Adam and I get to tutor and play with kids during most weeks. We went to Science City and the kids loved just running around touching and trying out all of the science games. Afterwards we played kickball and kids from the neighborhood joined us. I could not resist snapping a photo of this cutie!



Adam and I have been trying to implement date nights. We try to go and just to something that would be considered FUN by one or the other person planned by the opposite person (does that make any sense?) Anyways we ended up at the batting cage. Adam loves baseball and we both had fun being outdoors and just playing!



One of the less genius things I did in April was I decided to color my hair and I told the hairdresser that I wanted to go more blond. She asked me if I wanted to go platinum blond. Willing to try anything once I agreed and the disastrous results are below! I was able to put in low lights and it looks fine now but I discovered I do not look great in platinum. Glad I tried it a few months before the wedding!

Easter seemed to come early this year but we had a nice day in KC to celebrate a risen Savior!


Adam continues to play with the KC civic orchestra and the Renos/Susie were able to come to his last performance of the year and then we enjoyed some great carrot cake - Adam's favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment