Sunday, May 9, 2010

March Madness

March consisted of school - lots of papers and tests and then a trip to Washington to stay with my grandparents for a week. We had a great time including a champagne celebration of Adam and my engagement. The grandparents have moved to stay with my Aunt Diane for a while and when my parents come back this summer they will move back to CA to stay with my parents. It was great to be with them and to get to spend some time with my cousin as well when he was visiting from Colorado during Spring Break!

Grandma still loves to take long walks and we had a beautiful days to walk by the lake!


Adam picked me up from the airport with a smile and these lovely flowers. It was good to be home! These shoes went all the way to Bangladesh to be re soled and then when we came back the cloth around the outside began to tear and we had to let them go! I thought Mom would like to see these since we went to a lot of effort to have them resoled!

No comments:

Post a Comment