Friday, June 4, 2010

KC and Nashville friends

We did not get around to taking engagement photos until 2 weeks ago. People have kidded us that we should have just done them both in the same day but I am not convinced that 6 weeks or 6 months makes that much of a difference in how we look! It was a bunch of fun and Adam was playful and we both had a great time joking around. We can't wait to see how they turned out! We went to a late lunch after and Adam had bison - I tried it and liked it. I don't think it will be a regular at the soon to be Sidor household but Adam was thrilled to find some red meat I liked. His dream is to get me eating hot dogs but we might be a few years off from that goal:-)
For Memorial Day we took a trip to Nashville to see my friends and family and have them meet Adam - I was so proud to show him off! I went a few days early and was able to have lunch with Stephanie one of my surrogate Moms through the years and Doug (her brother-in-law) who was my youth pastor growing up. Some very special people!
That evening I met Jill one of my good friends from High School - It was so good to be able to sit down and catch up on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment