Friday, October 29, 2010

The Whole Sha-bang

The week before the wedding included water balloon fights out back and lots of wedding projects like these beautiful banners that my sister in law Susie made. We stayed up late plenty of nights just enjoying being together as a family!

The girls threw an awesome lingerie shower/bachelorette party for me complete with a huge Mexican hat and tiara afterwards. The guys were out playing lazer tag and golf so we all had a fun time before the wedding!
We also had a picnic for all the out of town wedding party and family so we could all just relax and have fun by the lake! The guys played whiffle ball and I forgot my camera so mostly these are pictures that my niece Abigail took! You might be able to tell by the vantage point!

Fun times in the water and then of course Adam the pitcher!






No comments:

Post a Comment