Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wedding Preparations


For those of you who still periodically check the blog I am trying to update to the present! I think this will be done through short photo blurbs so you can see what has been going on in life! Above was at the great wedding shower the the women of Oak Hills had for me. Molly ran it and Hannah hosted in her beautiful new house! Adam and I did a lot of biking during the Spring:-)

I was not the only one with new things happening in life. My friend from work Julie just had a new baby. There were three friends from the lab at KU - Julie, Amanda, Jamie and now Natalie who all are expecting or have had beautiful babies over the past few months. I have been so happy to be a part of this time in their lives!
The above photos were taken at the baby shower we went to on the way to pick up my family from the airport the week of the wedding! We were so happy to be in one place! I love the photo of the two guys working on their computers together. I made Adam laugh in this photo but Dad was holding out!

And here is the whole crew at church - A nice, sunny day in Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment