Friday, October 29, 2010

After the Wedding

So the rest of the summer will be done in a bit of a disorganized fashion but wanted to get some of the fun memories up! We spent part of my birthday with friends at a local Thai restaurant. Mom gave me this bracelet set and I loved it!




This is me "cooking" in the cute apron a friend made for one of our wedding showers!
These are photos of us in our Bangladesh clothing with some of the treats that my parents friends set to us - yummy sugar!
What summer would be complete without jet skiing and skiing with the Millers?! Fun times on the water!

For my Birthday Adam's parents gave us tickets to see Beauty and the Beast a Starlight theater. We had great weather and a good show!



We went out with friends Jon and Katie to thank them for taking care of the sounds and with the Millers for reading and helping out with the wedding. It really did take an army to pull it off.

Also for my birthday Adam took me to a bed and breakfast nearby! We spent the night at a wonderful restaurant - http://www.drugstorerestaurant.com/justus.php?id=1. Yummy! We spent the day at the lake nearby and forgot to put on sunscreen - we were fried!



Fun drinks with egg whites! It was a fun Birthday!

This was a photo from our one month anniversary. I got a special cupcake to celebrate!

We went to test drive a mustang one day just for fun. It would be Adam's dream to own one - Maybe one day!
Our first night out on the town in KC - we saw Despicable Me - highly recommended by us.

Lastly is one of Adam's favorite wedding presents - something edible of course! The whole summer was a great start to our married life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment