Thursday, October 29, 2009

Head for the Cure 2009

This time I think it was really at the end of August we ran in the annual Head for the Cure race to raise money for brain cancer research. I had been sick and then passed it onto Adam so he did not run in this race but was there to support. We made t-shirts and ran as a team. It was a beautiful morning with a great turnout!
This was our group representing in red! I think there were just under 20 of us!

Susie and a friend from work above and Andrea a friend from church below! They did great and it is always good to have people you know to run with.
I forgot to take my sweat pants off before running so I was quite warm by the end. I guess you don't ever stop being a little competitive though because I did not want to stop and take them off:-)


And the finish line which everyone loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment