Saturday, November 30, 2013

Beginning Of Summer

These are a little out of order but the beginning of our summer started out sunny and bright - Summer is my favorite time of year. We had a beautiful day to get out to a baseball game with our friend Barb - Such a lovely day at the Ballpark and fantastic seats! 
Really fantastic seats! 

The botanical garden had a new exhibit with animals galore - my favorite! 



Adam with flowers and me with a frog - love those frogs! 

We celebrated a night out with yummy organic food and then my best friend from high school came in with her family. It was so wonderful to have them in town and since her brother-in-law lives here too we got to see everyone! 

We spent time at the park and played at home. I LOVED having B&B&J here!!! 


B and his honorary Auntie Ruth! 
Smiling B:-) 
Alan and his very sweet soon to be fiance came for a visit. She is a Nashville girl so of course we love her and she is the sweetest. They are engaged now so I'm not breaking any secrets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment