Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer fun and Weddings

Since this year is clipping along I figured I should get some updates up and get caught up with the summer. Adam and I started to take advantage of groupon and had some nice dinners out as the weather was warm and sunny!

Bubble tea with Chuck and Linda - Our favorite - maybe not so much Chucks!Had a great but rainy day at the zoo with Jack and Lucy (friends kids) and even got to feed the Lorakeet birds!




Adam and I celebrated our one year anniversary out in CA on the beach where Adam had proposed. It was cloudy but a great time to spend together. We stayed at a lovely bed and breakfast and had a delicious dinner at the Olema Inn across the street ( http://www.theolemainn.com/restaurant.html). We highly recommend it if you are in the area!


When we got home our neighbors baked us a lovely pie and my parents sent some beautiful flowers so it was a great way to celebrate and take a break from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment